May Recognition

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Welcome to the weekend, y'all!  Ezekiel and my hubby are getting home from their annual, Mexico, mission trip today; and I can't wait!  Despite my best efforts, it has been a super long week with my littles.  I may have to take our big kiddo and let my hubby stay home with our youngest critters next year ;).  Anyhow, I just wanted to share a few projects that received recognition last month, beginning with this cutie patootie page of my daughter with her bunny.  It was named a Sunday Sketch Winner at Citrus Twist.
This page was a 3-to-Inspire Winner at Citrus Twist...
and this beauty was given the honor of Top Cup at Sunday Stamps.
 
Thank you ever so much to all those who had a hand in such.  I'm extremely honored and blessed beyond measure!  And thank you, too, to each and every one of you reading.  I know that I say it all the time, but it truly wouldn't be the same around here without YOU!  I'll be back tomorrow with my take on a new challenge from The Studio.  Until then, thanks, as always, for humbling me with a visit!  Now, get out there and make your weekends creative ones!  XOXO

No comments: