June Recognition

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hey, y'all!  I trust you're having a great week.  I'm still a little disoriented with celebrating the 4th in the middle of the week and having a less-structured, summer routine; but I think that I've finally convinced myself that tomorrow is NOT Saturday.  It is, however, the end of the first week of July; and I haven't yet shared the honor of this page being named a Winner, at The Memory Nest, last month.
Thank you so much to Leslie and her talented crew of designers for picking my page and continuing to inspire us, with their beautiful designs, month after month!  I'm humbled.  And thanks so much, to each and every one of you, for supporting me in my efforts here and beyond.  I'm one blessed girl.  XOXO

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Jinny! Of course it's a winner, it's amazing!!